Monday, March 15, 2010

A supplementary project--introduction

Hello. My name is Mike and I am doing a project on your project. I will keep this brief, as I know everyone is buys with midterms, but I wanted to give you all a heads-up on what I am doing.

I am in a photo journalism course, and we are doing multi-media projects for our final. I am doing a video presentation on the project being done, and I want you all to know that I think it is absolutely fascinating what you are doing. I attended a get-together on Saturday and took a few snapshots I thought you might all be interested in.

>

You can find a slideshow of the pictures HERE.
Let me know if the link doesn't work.. I'm still new to flickr!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for documenting our gathering Michael.
    These look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, it is great that you are fallowing to this project, actually I feel that you are a part of it. Thanks for the pictures from our film/culture/food/story evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are invlved! Pictures are great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete